Kazerne Dossin has several rooms available that are suitable for meetings, conferences, performances and receptions, both during and after the museum’s opening hours. Obviously, your event can also be linked to a guided tour, free museum visit or lecture.
Are you interested or would like further information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natan Ramet Auditorium
- 80 people
- Fourth floor
- Fixed theatre seating arrangement
- Ideal for lectures, (product) presentations, debates and general meetings.
- Projector, projection screen, stage, speaker’s chair, sound system and microphones.
- Built-in camera system for recordings.
- Price: Auditorium part of the day (09.00 – 12:30 hrs or 13:15 – 16:45 hrs): 250 euro
Panorama room and roof terrace
- 120 people
- Fourth floor
- Impressive views of Mechelen, both inside and on the terrace.
- Ideal for receptions, coffee breaks and walking dinners.
- The space is adjacent to the auditorium.
- In summer the stunning roof terrace can be used.
- Price: Panorama Room part of the day (09.00 – 12:30 hrs or 13:15 – 16:45 hrs): 400 euro
Room II or Room III
- 25 people
- Room II (second floor), Room III (third floor)
- Ideal for meetings, presentations and workshops.
- Flexible layouts (theatre, seminar, U-shape) up to 25 people.
- Standing reception for up to 40 people.
- Smart board with connections for laptop (room II), projection option with connections for laptop (room III).
- View of the city
- Blackout facilities available
- Price: Room II or Room III part of the day (09.00 – 12:30 hrs or 13:15pm – 16:45 hrs): 125 euro
Exclusive night time opening
A nocturne provides the option to combine a group visit (association, friends, company, etc.) to Kazerne Dossin with a snack and/or drink. Our panoramic room overlooking Mechelen is the perfect location for a reception or walking dinner.
You can choose from two formulas:
Formula 1: Free visit with introduction
Explore the museum at your own pace. The group is given an introduction to the museum (30 minutes) and you then have time to visit the permanent and temporary exhibitions.
Formula 2: Guided visit (2 hours)
The visit starts with an introductory video. Each group of 25 people will be allocated a guide, who will give a tour of the permanent exhibition. Further information about a guided visit.
Would you like to organise an evening differently? We would be happy to discuss and arrange a programme tailored to your specific requirements.
Price: 1800 euro
Number of participants: Minimum 75 – maximum 150 people
Time frame: 18.00 – 22.00 hrs
- Rental of the museum building,
- Attendance of a receptionist and a security guard.
- Catering: via regular Kazerne Dossin partners.
- Technical equipment
- Guide (95 euros/guide)
Do you have further questions or are you interested? If so, contact email@example.com .