Visiting the memorial together to record a name for ‘Every name matters’ is a special experience. A group of family members or friends, an association, or a team of colleagues: everyone is welcome.
‘Every name matters’ is a remembrance project. From January 2024, Kazerne Dossin will be looking for 25,843 people who will each come to record a name at the museum. When all the names are recorded, these 25,843 names will resonate in the memorial in commemoration of the deportees.
How to participate?
REGISTRATION FROM JANUARY 2024
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- A Kazerne Dossin staff member will find a suitable date with you.
- You receive a registration link for your group. Upon registration, a link is established between the members of your group and a deportee based on age and/or date of birth.
- All participants receive an e-mail with the name they will record, possibly a photo, and a link to the Memorial website, where they will find more information about the person whose name they will record.
- A Kazerne Dossin staff member will accompany your group and provide more information.
- Then the recording session starts.
What do you do while the other participants record their names?
- You can browse a selection of reading, viewing and listening materials in the waiting room.
- You can visit the museum for free with the ‘Every name matters’ paper visitor’s guide.